Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A serious birthday wish=p

Hmm..I rarely design card for men so it's quite a challenge. Of course I like to embellish my cards with flowers, ribbons and girly colours. But men's card has always been neat and simple with straight design. This one is for a customer's husband whom I've met several times. Hopefully it suits the serious guy he is. Hehe.

This card came with a transparent handmade envelope. The wordings are simply computer generated and pasted one by one on shimmery off-white card. Then I used black foam for the stripes. But I really like the present box which I draw on silver paper and adorn with silver glue. Notice how it looks elevated? That's because I paste it on a bit of foam before sticking it to the card=)

Inside, I inserted a soft white paper for her to write personal wish. And I decided to add double-layered heart at the corner for her as a symbol of love. She's giving it to her husband after all. Heee~

3 comments:

aryuelz said...

nice dear...really like the shiny cute present box too...but still would rather go with black n white wordings,lol =p

~maiefa said...

hihi..thank u dear=) yela2, i know u really luv black n white..hehe

aryuelz said...

hehe..or grey n white pn ok =p

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com