Friday, November 21, 2008

happy birthday adik!

I just finished this yesterday. My customer requested a birthday card for her younger sister and she was very specific. She wanted a combination of purple and pink as the front cover. She also didn't want typical straight line on the card so luckily I have this new craft scissors which I've been meaning to use =)


This time I used colored foam for the wording. It's not easy to cut the small letters but with great effort comes great reward. Hehe. I really love how they turn out to be! Then I simply decorate the card with punched flowers dotted with silver glue in the middle.

Inside, I inserted a soft pink paper for her to write personal wish. My customer also requested a big heart shape at the corner of the card inside. So I put two hearts layered with colors to match the front cover which looks so sweet=)

This is how it looks like in it's sweet purple transparent handmade envelope. My customer really love the card! And so do I. One of my fav so far ~o(^_^)o~

3 comments:

aryuelz said...

hehe...one of my fav too =p
really luv the flowers which is not typically glued all the way =)

~maiefa said...

hehe..yup, glad u noticed..that's how i intend it to be..glued in the middle only=)

aryuelz said...

heee~ so creative of u,such a neat job =)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com