Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Simple yet elegant wish~

Another wedding card with the wish 'Selamat Pengantin Baru' in front. This is a really simple design yet I think it looks really sweet=) Still using the shimmery white card and at first I thought of lots and lots of heart in gold. But then I found this really nice blue knead paper which looks really good on the white card. So I decided to give it a try and I really like the end result. The edges are crinkle cut and it was really fun punching and pasting the blue hearts. Did it while watching Amazing Race. Haha=p

The card came with a transparent handmade envelope and I put a blue heart at the back of the envelope too. Heee~
This is how it'll look like in the envelope and I think I shall try with different colour for the hearts as I really like this design=)

3 comments:

aryuelz said...

heee~ simple n sweet jer =)
but not so fancy with the wording though =p

~maiefa said...

really? not elegant enough? I'll try something else with the wording=)

zaihah said...

hey!!!!...that is my wedding wish card from you right!!!!..so sweet, love it so much..

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com