Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Wedding bells!=)

It's school holiday. Yey for the kids! Hehe. School holiday means it's the wedding season too. Ooh, lots of love everywhere=) What better way to congratulate the newly weds than with special handmade wedding card. This is the first one I made this year. I'm still using the shimmery card with a touch of gold ribbon.

I really love the gold and silver heart, carefully drawn and cut. I chained it to each other as a symbol of union. See how they sparkle when they catch the light=) The wordings are written down by hand using a special gold ink pen. And also there's two small heart attached to the ribbon. Not forgetting on the envelope too. Hmm, sparkle everywhere=p

I also wrote the inscription inside, paste on a layer of silver paper, crinkle cut edges and added with small hearts too.

The card came with a transparent handmade envelope and this is how it'll look like. I think I'll give it to a friend whose due to wed next week!=)

2 comments:

aryuelz said...

yup! definitely luv the gold n silver combination =)
who's the lucky 'due to wed next week' tu ek? hehe

~maiefa said...

hihi..glad you luv it too!=) the lucky person is our dear friend fadhil..

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com