Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thank you En. Ali!=)

Finally found the time to post this! Been traveling during the weekend. Hehe. This is a thank you card I made recently for our clinic's PPK who got transferred. I got the idea of drawing glittery eye on the front card from a long long ago dinner programme/address book that I'm entrusted to make for my senior's final year dinner. Last time it was in purple. But to make this card more presentable for a male receiver, I chose blue (still prefer purple though=p)

The card I used is actually embossed with rose flowers. Sweet huh?=) I have it in a few other colors which I hope to explore with other design.

Here I used my new stamping equipment to stamp the letters on white shimmery stock card before pasting it on cut-out silver paper. They were then pasted one by one on the soft beige paper I inserted inside. Notice you can see the glittery eye from inside? That's because they were hand drawn on transparent paper and I cut out the centre of the card. Hehe.

So this is how the card looks like in it's transparent hand-made envelope. Hope En. Ali won't find it too girly=p

2 comments:

aryuelz said...

heee~ lovely as always dear =)
err,i think en.ali definitely will find it a bit girly,hehe..but then again,thats why he's gonna be thankful n treasure it =)

~maiefa said...

hehe..arigato neh!=)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com