Monday, December 29, 2008

Simply red =)




A simply red birthday card that I made for my younger sister=) Red is her fav colour by the way. And there's also the picture of the card with her birthday present. Hehe.














For the wordings, I used the cool material, foam in red colour. What I really love about the foam is that it's flexible and I can twist and turn it while cutting out the alphabets without leaving marks. Especially when normally I didn't draw the words first if it's really small because it would be really hard to follow the line. I simply cut it with the shape figured in my head.













Inside I inserted a beige soft paper for writing my personal wish. And again I'm using a transparent handmade envelope. Happy birthday Uda! (^_^)

3 comments:

aryuelz said...

hehe..simply red? catchy! =p
luv how u put the big "love" like that =) i wonder what that gift might be? hehe...n btw,~happy belated birthday dear huda~

~maiefa said...

hehe..catchy eh..thanks to you!=p btw, got your red subject already? by now, i've already told u what the gift is over the phone=)

sweetie siti said...

hai kak mai..
wah ni first time dpt bukak blog akak...

tomei2 suma kad.....
cayalah...

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com