Saturday, August 14, 2010

Soft and sweet pink


To me this is a sweet card indeed. I really adore soft pink and wedding. Much like I adore white and wedding. In this card, I assemble a few shades of pink. The base cardstock is the softest followed by a brighter pink paper which I inked the edges with white stamp pad. Then followed by the patterned paper with circle shapes in pink and chocolate.

The wordings were from 7 Gypsies wedding rub on and I stamped the pink circle cut out with collage pattern in white before rubbing on the words. I also add eyelets each and am so excited using it for the first time =)


I just love the pink roses. And I made it myself! Learned it from here. It is awesome since I really have a thing for roses and now I'm able to make it from any colour and any type of paper to embellish my project. The blogger has many other tutorials as well and it is very generous of them to share. Their art craft is amazing too. Do check out the awesome blog.


I'm so addicted that I make plenty in a go for keepsake. So it'll be easier to use whenever I want to. Oh sweet pretty roses=)

2 comments:

aryuelz said...

waahh..really soft and sweet and cute and calming and comfy and blissful, hehe..

suke jugak bunga gulung2 awk tu..wat byk2 lg eh =p

~maiefa said...

heee..thanks!

ok, nnt nak wat mcm2 kaler. hmm, maybe a card covered with lots of roses? ;)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com