Saturday, August 7, 2010

Gratitude


The feeling of gratitude can be express in so many words. Best of all we are able to recognize it from some other language. Thank you, shukran, arigato, shukriya, gracias, terima kasih, merci, kamsahamnida, xie xie, em koi, khawp khun khrap (I hope I had the spelling right=p), maraming salamat and so on. At least I do from watching all the films and drama. Hehe. But I'm sure many people can too.

Doilies are a wonderful embelishment. Previously they are crocheted or knitted out of cotton thread. Nowadays they are available as papers to decorate plates as ornamentation underneath the foods. The various patterns are really beautiful that many scrappers and card makers have been using it in their artwork too. I've always been awed at the many ways doilies can be used in greeting cards but I haven't buy any for myself yet. To be truthful, the one I used here was snagged from the table I sat for a contact lens workshop last year. It was used on the sweets plates. Haha. Hey, no point of wasting right. I'm sure it's gonna be disposed afterwards. Might as well make a good use of it ;)

I don't have a recipient yet for this card. Just an idea out of the blue. Plus I wanted to try out my new 'Thank you' clear stamp. Well, I'm sure I'll need to use this card one day.

Till then. Thank you!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com