Thursday, February 19, 2009

Simplicity=p


It was Ina's birthday last week. I only remember it at last minute when she asked me out for dinner (yummy chicken chop=p). So this was kind of last minute card too. Hehe. I want it to be simple yet sweet. So, what else would be sweeter than flowers?=)


I used shimmery white stock card. Then I pasted colourful punched flowers in my fav hue. Hehe. On each flower, I dotted silver glitter glue in the middle.

Inside, I inserted soft pink paper for writing my personal wish. And I must say that the combination of the inside paper and the colourful flowers outside looks so sweet=)

Here's the card attached to the present. Err, and yeah, I used the leftover of the same wrapper in the previous gift card post=p Well, I like it and I don't like to waste good things. Hehe.

3 comments:

aryuelz said...

yup,lovely hue dear =)
the flowers are well arranged n so sweet...
n i love that it don't have any wording..hehe

p/s: err..didn't get the sneak peak first,huhu =p

~maiefa said...

hehe..thank you!i love it too=)

will try to make it in different hue..yellow perhaps?=p

p/s: sori..huhu..busy stuffing my mouth with chicken chop=p

aryuelz said...

uuu..yellow? i'm excited! hehe..

p/s: ish,ish,ish... =p

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com