Sunday, February 8, 2009

Beads and flower


Tadaa! My next attempt with beads. Hehe. Ever since the first one, I really am excited to use more beads in my card. There's still so much more to explore=) This is yet another small gift card. Here I used shimmery gold yellow card with red and black beads. In the shape of flower. Two flower as a symbol of togetherness. Handsewn, of course. Hehe.


So I decided to use the card for Sya's wedding gift that I went to last saturday in Alor Setar (the new spelling enforced by Kedah's MB. Hehe) The wish 'Selamat pengantin baru' (@ congratulation to the newly weds) was simply handwritten. But of course the card can also be use for any other occasion, not just weddings. I'll simply write another wish.


The card looks nice attached to the present. Hope you like it Sya! And may both of you live happily ever after=)

:: You can view Sya's wedding picas here

2 comments:

aryuelz said...

uuu..really awesome what u've done with the beads..i'm actually awed n amazed first time tgk arituh wak,hehe..
=)

~maiefa said...

hehe..so honoured!=)

yeah, you and your "nak sneak peek!nak sneak peek!nak sneak peek!" =p

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com