Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Under Construction



I'm working on a quite last minute project. But it's a very good elated feeling stamping and stamping with all my heart. Will update once it's done.

Meanwhile, I've been thinking I should like to combine this blog with my primary blog. Should I? Well, I thought that since I do have art projects (some I've shared here) aside from greeting cards I might as well dump it all into one space. Otherwise it'll be kind of confusing and contrary of the blog title. Plus it'll be easier to maintain only one blog! Ha ha. Wee~


- Posted using BlogPress from maiefa's iPhone

2 comments:

aryuelz said...

uuuu..bykny! penat die mencop,hehe..wani msti suke la ni,tq dear..sweet! =)

~maiefa said...

hehe. welcome. no big deal. for stamping and crafting, anytime!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com