Thursday, December 9, 2010

Barakallah to Atun..


The wedding card was specifically ordered in blue. I tried to find the perfect baby blue colour card but unfortunately to no avail. Instead I only got this card which is kind of tiffany blue. I wasn't so keen with the colour at first. But the more I work on the design, the more I fell in love with this colour. In fact, tiffany blue is fast becoming the chosen theme for weddings nowadays. They're rare, unique and there's something romantic about it. Have a look at the wedding photos of this girl. I absolutely adore all the deco until the itsy bitsy details. So gorgeous! I just recently found out that she's a wedding planner as well. Ah, no wonder everything looks perfect.


A garland of roses, never fails to delight me. I used Versafine in onyx black to stamp the collage behind and I must say that I am absolutely satisfied with this brand. I've been looking for the best black ink for me in the market and I must have read hundreds of review from around the world. So basically I chose Versafine because it won't bleed hence it's suitable for coloring inside the images even with watercolour. It captures every fine details on the stamp and it's very clear. I absolutely want vivid black. Some ink pad just didn't produce the 'clearest' black. Also it's oil-based hence it's permanent. Yet it won't leave stain on my stamps. It's really easy to wash out.


Love is a many splendour things.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com