Thursday, June 10, 2010

A good friend is cheaper than therapy
~ Author unknown


Indeed. Good friends are hard to find too=)

You know how we always walk in a straight line. Well most of the time everything is straight in card making too. Come to think of it, I rarely used circles in my cards. Or make a round base card. Through online and magazine, I found many refreshing ideas to incorporate round patterns. Polka dots are cute!

Like in this card I used pearly white cardstock as a base and patterned paper by American Crafts from the Sixth Avenue Collection. It's double sided and I used the pink part inside the card. The front cover is smaller to give a view of the pink side trimmed with craft scissor. A new way for me to add a zest to a card. Hehe.

I found the cool alphabet sticker at Tesco. For those who don't know, Tesco do offer a variety of art and craft supplies. Once in a while, I can find something unique there. The wordings are computer generated, printed on the same pearly white cardstock. I really love that cardstock. Pearly white is romantic. Ngee.

~to all my f.r.i.e.n.d.s

2 comments:

aryuelz said...

wow..how refreshing n cute =)

pastu suke background gambar first, match well dgn kad, hehe...

urm, kalo "f_ _ _ _l forever" lagi cun wak =p

~maiefa said...

hehe. that's my shawl. dh lama beli but yet to be wear=p

eii, nk jugak dia. urm, nnt i'll buy the alphabet sticker first. ngee~ ;)

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com