Monday, November 22, 2010

Flowers seem intended for the solace of ordinary humanity
~ John Ruskin

Like I said before, I cannot get enough of these roses. Haha. I love the way it adds dimension to the cards and I love that it looks good in almost every colour. So here's the paper roses again. This time, I used a crinkle cut scissors instead. The roses look cool eh? ;)




What's great is the new rubber stamp set that I bought at a local bookstore. There's various patterns in one set and it's so cheap! I've noticed that more art supplies are becoming available at that bookstore nowadays. I guess the art of scrapping and crafting is starting to grow and spread here in our country. Hence the increasing demand for such things but still, the stores in KL has much more to offer.


My friend wanted a bigger card to fit in the box she'd already bought. But I'm not so fond of larger card because it tend to be flabby and difficult to construct. Then I thought why not I just put together two cards with the back one aligned a few cm forward. I got to make it the size she wanted and it's more sturdy and stable.


So it's actually double layered. Isn't it great that there's more space to write inside? Those who always seem couldn't say enough would really appreciate this kind of card. Hehe. By the way, it's for her niece who's sitting for SPM soon.


Sometimes luck is what we wish for in life :)

6 comments:

aryuelz said...

haah,lg cool edge rose tu ade pattern wak,cun2 =)
grungy yet sweet card,hehe..

~maiefa said...

I know! nmpk grunge kan :)

Anora said...

I like the pink cards very much...
Really very nice work you have done..
Scavenger Hunt

sadia said...

these cards are awesome.the handmade flowers shows the creativity and the background painting is realy gud
Custom Gift Cards
plastic card printing

Unknown said...

i like such cards . i was planing to send such cards as a eid gifts to pakistan. finally i found one.

Unknown said...

Impressive presentation! countless benefits related to card (открытка ) for some special occasion are provided by every customer as i have also experienced them. Now a days, several companies are improving themselves to offer such kind of fantastic products to individuals.

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com