Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Silent gratitude isn't much use to anyone
~G.B. Stern




Ok, now I have a thing for blue roses. The one I made here is quite a spontaneous idea. I feel it will be too pale a card if all were in pink colours. Then I remembered my wedding hand bouquet of blue and purple hydrangea. Blue is not in my list of favourite colour but now I do find certain hue of blue as striking and interesting. While I'm fiddling with these blue roses, my head is brimming with ideas of blue rose's cards. I can't wait to start on one but I have tons of laundry and cleaning up to do after my wedding leave. Patience honey.

A peek on the inside

This card is a request from a colleague for another colleague. I hope Puan Mimi likes this card :)

3 comments:

aryuelz said...

haah, blue does work well ek..sgt cun dear =)
can't wait for your blue rose's card, cpt2 basuh baju eh, hehe..

err..cantik lapik gelas ;p

~maiefa said...

hehe. thank u dear :) k, i'm making blue paper rose as much as i can now. there's a new order coming up! ;)

er, benda free mmg cantik. hee;p

Unknown said...

wah looks very nice!

 
template by suckmylolly.com flower brushes by gvalkyrie.deviantart.com